Jan 15, 2018

FASHION REPORT - The first of 2018


(ENGLISH - PORTUGUESE - FRENCH)

Here's the first look of 2018 and I love it. One of the looks that I loved the most recently for being feminine, trendy but most of all for being unexpected, just like I love.
If you are following me for some time and if you have already seen some of my looks here on the blog, you must have realized that I do not like monotony and that I like to make certain mixes in order to break some rules. It does not always work like I want but I always like to give it a try first.
In this case, I chose to combine a very feminine dress to a more rocky style, combining the dress with military-style boots and a bicker leather jacket. I also chose to wear a watch from my husband for being more sober and for being very classic.
This whole conjugation could have gone very wrong, but the truth is that in my head the outfit worked beautifully and after dressing myself up I was pretty sure that this was how I wanted to wear this beautiful dress.

And what about you?  Do you like to take risks and mix trends and styles? Tell me everything in the comments!

_________

PORTUGUÊS


Aqui está o primeiro look de 2018. Chega a meio do mês mas chega e em bom. Um dos looks que mais gostei nos últimos tempos por ser feminino, tendência mas acima de tudo por ser inesperado, tal como eu gosto. 
Se vocês já me acompanham há algum tempo e se já puderam ver alguns looks aqui no blog, vocês já se devem ter percebido que eu não gosto de monotonia e que eu gosto de fazer certas misturas para quebrar as regras. Nem sempre funciona mas não custa tentar. Neste caso, optei por conjugar um vestidinho muito feminino a um estilo mais roqueiro, conjugando o vestido com umas botas do estilo militar e um casaco de pele tipo bicker. Optei também por usar um relógio do meu marido por ser mais sóbrio e por ser bem clássico. 
Esta conjugação toda podia ter corrido muito mal, mas a verdade é que na minha cabeça o conjunto funcionava lindamente e depois de me vestir tive a certeza de que era assim que queria usar o vestido.  


E vocês gostam de arriscar e misturar tendências e estilos? Contem-me nos comentários! 

_________

FRANÇAIS

Voici le premier look de 2018. Un de mes looks préférés récemment parce que non seulement il a un coté tendance mais surtout parce qu'il a un coté inattendu, comme je les aime.
Si vous me suivez déjà depuis un certain temps et si vous avez pu voir quelques looks sur le blog, vous avez certainement remarqué que je n'aime pas du tout la monotonie et que j'adore faire des mélanges de styles. Ça ne fonctionne pas toujours mais j'aime quand même essayer. 
Dans le cas d'aujourd'hui, j'ai choisi de combiner une robe très féminine à un style plus rocky en combinant la robe avec des bottines de style militaire et avec une jaquette style bicker. J'ai aussi choisi de porter une montre de mon mari car elle est plus sobre et classique que les miennes.

Et vous? Vous aimez et mélanger les tendances et les styles? Dites-moi dans les commentaires!











10 comments:

Your thoughts