Jan 11, 2018

Fashion Fails - Part 1 (english and french versions)


"You always look so good in the photos!" It should be the phrase that people most tell me when I post a post or a photo on social networks. And when they tell me this I can only think about the 348 photos that I had to take until I got to a good one (and they did not look as good as that). And this post today is in honor of those hundreds of photos that end up in the trash but that are part of a blogger's spectacular work.

I hesitated to do this post, but some time ago I made a poll on instagram about whether or not you wanted to see my fails and the overwhelming majority answered yes, you want to see my fails and you want to make sure that I am an absolutely normal person which also looks bad on the photos. So let's get to that. I divided it into three categories today, and I will do one more post but for today I think we have enough shame here.

__________

FRANÇAIS
"Tu est toujours si belle sur le photos!" C'est une des phrases que j'entends le plus souvent quand je publie une photo sur les réseaux sociaux. Mais quand j'entends ce genre de commentaires je ne peux pas m'empêcher de penser aux 348 photos que j'ai dû faire pour arriver à un bonne! C'est bien pour cela que le post d'aujourd'hui est destiné à ces 438 photos qui finissent généralement à la poubelle mais qui représente aussi une partie de mon job de bloggeuse. 

J'ai beaucoup hésité au départ mais j'ai lancé un sondage sur Instagram et étonnamment la plupart d'entre vous à répondu oui! Vous voulez voir mes fails! Donc je vous fais ce petit plaisir! J'ai divisé les photos en trois catégories pour aujourd'hui mais il y aura un deuxième post à ce propos! 

_________________________
HAIR PROBLEMS
My hair is a serious problem. And sometimes I look like that terrifying girl who comes off the TV in the movie "The Ring" with the only difference that I dress better.
__________

FRANÇAIS
Les cheveux sont un problème sérieux. Soit c'est le vent et ils s'envolent partout, soit ils me tombent  sur mon visage, bref n'importe quoi. Et parfois je ressemble à cette terrifiante fille qui sort de la télé dans le film "The Ring" avec la seule différence que je m'habille mieux.



_______________________________
DO YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING?
One of the problems of being a talk cheap and having a husband / photographer who talks even more than me !! =)
I'm always caught up in the worst moments!

_________

FRANÇAIS
Je parle beaucoup et ça c'est un problème. Le fait d'avoir un mari/photographe qui parle encore plus que moi ne m'aide pas! =)



_______________________
STRIKE A POSE!
When you try to make a beautiful and original pose but after all you are not doing anything and you look just weird! It happens a lot!
___________

FRANÇAIS
Lorsque vous essayez de faire une pose belle et originale, mais après tout, vous ne faites rien et vous avez l'air tout simplement étrange! Ça arrive beaucoup!






Enjoy it! =)

5 comments:

Your thoughts