Nov 26, 2017

Yellow Rocks (English and French Versions)


Today we're going to talk about this look that you loved on Instagram and that I also liked very much. I should have published it during the week but as you have already noticed I was not present this week for health reasons.

Yes, I was caught by a bacterium that caused me a severe angina in the throat and this cost me four days in bed with a lot of fever, many headaches, without being able to eat or speak. Of course this stopped me from working and so I was absent this week. But what matters is that I am recovering and I feel better enough to write again and to return slowly to my life.

So let's talk about this look, a lot of rock, a touch of color very unusual in winter and a mix that I thought would not work but after all turned out well. I bought these pants a little by impulse, I know that probably for the next year I will not use them, but once I entered the store I was fascinated with them!
I decided to combine with the rock t-shirt because I did not want to look too serious and I think it turned out beautifully. Nothing like taking risks! =) Mix and match!

And you, do you like this look?

________

Français
Aujourd'hui je vous montre les photos du look que vous avez tellement aimé sur Instagram et mois aussi j'avoue. J'aurais dû le publier pendant la semaine mais, comme vous l'avez sûrement remarqué, je n'étais pas présente cette semaine pour des raisons de santé. 

En fait, j'ai attrapé une bactérie qui m'a causé une angine à la gorge, et cela m'a coûté quatre jours au fond du lit en délire de fièvre, des fortes migraines, sans pouvoir manger ou parler. Bref, juste pour vous expliquer à quel point j'étais malade et jusqu'à quel point il m'était impossible de travailler. Mais ça va gentiment mieux et je peux finalement reprendre mes activités. 

Alors maintenant parlons du look, très rock style, avec une touche de couleurs pas très utilisée en hiver et un mix peu probable mais qui a bien joué pour finir. J'ai acheté ce pantalon un peu par impulse, et je me rends bien compte que probablement je ne vais pas le mettre l'année prochaine, mais dès que je suis entrée dans le magasin j'ai vu ce pantalon et je suis tombée tout de suite amoureuse de lui. Ouais c'est un cas d'amour. =) 
J'ai décidé de combiner avec le t-shirt rock parce que je voulais un look cool et pas trop sérieux. Au final je pense que le résultat n'est pas mal du tout! =) Mix and Match!  









Biker Jacket - Zara New Collection
Pants - Bershka New Collection
T-shirt - Pull&Bear S/S 17
Bag - H&M old
Boots - Manor old

21 comments:

  1. que guapa vas, estos pantalones son preciosos, me encantan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit with this mix of cool and chic ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/black-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro, adoro, adoro o look! Bem rocker! Amei!

    Beijinhos
    http://aestilografa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acredito, minha querida :D

    Awww, adoro o look. Essas calças são um máximo :D

    NEW TIPS POST | TOP 10: HIGH COVERAGE CONCEALERS!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah this all looks so good! I'm loving your outfit girl..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan online shopping pk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really interesting, dear! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adoro este look, a t-shirt não é aquela peça que se junta logo a essas calças, mas resultou mesmo bem ;)
    kiss

    http://www.inspirationswithm.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. obrigado querida! De inicio também tive dúvidas quanto à t-shirt mas depois de a vestir adorei o resultado! =)

      Delete

Your thoughts