Oct 31, 2017

Fall Crush - Faux Fur Bag (english and french versions)


Put your hands up if you also like faux fur stuff! I know I'm not the only one who thinks that accessories in faux fur are cute and sweet! So don't be shy.

This lovely little bag is from Parfois and I think that this bag is just perfect for this fall season, not only because of that feeling of comfort and warmth, but also because it has the ideal colors for this season. This could be the perfect bag to go trought these cooler autumnal days.

Needless to say I love Bordeaux!

But let's not talk about fashion! Last week I was on vacation and I took the opportunity to take a few days of pure rest. Lie!!! I wish! I took the opportunity to turn my house upside down and pack up the tons of my son's clothes that were accumulated. Those of my son and mine too! It's amazing how we can accumulate stuff throughout our lives! 
On the other hand, I found this wonderful sweater in the bottom of a box of clothes that had been stored for two years! And guess what? I still really like this sweater! 

For this look I am wearing my faux fur crush bag and the sweater that I found on the box! =) 

________

Français
Levez la main si vous aimez aussi la faux fur! Je sais que je ne suis pas la seule à aimer ce genre d'accessoires. Ils sont tellement choux et doux,. impossible d'y résister. 

Ce petit joli sac est de la marque Parfois et je pense que c'est un sac bien approprié à la saison non seulement parce qu'il nous transmet cette sensation de confort et de chaleur mais aussi parce qu'il a les couleurs de l'automne. Il peut être le sac parfait pour nous faire compagnie en ces jours plus froids   de la saison! 

Pas besoin de dire que je suis fan de bordeaux on est d'accord je pense? 

Mais, je voulez vous raconter quelque chose qui n'a rien à voir avec la mode (bon peut-être un petit peu quand même). La semaine passée j'étais en vacances et j'ai profité pour bien me reposer, sans rien faire toute la journée. Mais non c'est pas vrai! Je rigole, j'étais bien en vacances mais je ne me suis pas reposée. J'ai profité pour faire un tri de tout ce qu'on avait à la maison, à la cave, dans le garage, bref, c'est incroyable le nombre de choses futiles et inutiles qu'on garde pendant notre vie. Mais j'étais bien contente quand même de retrouver ce haut bordeaux que je porte sur ce look. Je l'ai retrouvé au fond d'un carton qui était rangé depuis deux ans. Autant pour moi! 

Je vous laisse les photos du look que j'ai crée avec le pull retrouvé du fond du carton et le sac en faux fur que j'adore! 








Sweater - Zara Old
Skirt - Sfera F/W16
Ankle Boots - Manor Old
Faux fur Bag - Parfois/Zalando
Earrings - My Josephina

11 comments:

  1. Superb and elegant outfit! Great booties ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/10/29/new-heels-on-the-block/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uau, que look giríssimo adorei!
    E a bolsa sem duvida que fica tão bem :D

    Beijinhos
    http://princesasemtiara.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado! =) A bolsa é a peça principal! =)

      beijinho

      Delete
  3. Wow! You look so pretty!!! Nice post dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the interesting post! Have a nice weekend)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estás tão bonita! Adorei a combinação de cores :)

    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  6. ou look stunning in that sweater Ana. I loved those shoes also.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts