Aug 21, 2017

It's a Love Affair (English and French)

There are pieces of clothes capable of steal your heart from the very first moment you try them. It was the case of this beautiful lace top which I bought last spring and which I really used during this summer, and this lovely bag from Noleti which I have been using a lot for the last few weeks. 


I'm the kind of person who buys clothes because I love them, because they mean something to me, regardless trends or brands. Generally I buy them because I can identify my style in those clothes. Otherwise they were just clothes with no feeling and with no style. 
That's the case of this lace top which I found when I was searching for a pair of jeans (I don't even bought them) but the moment I saw this top I couldn't resist. It's so feminine, so me from fabric to color to print. I wear this top uncountable times this season. 

Another thing that I've been wearing a lot since I got it, is this lovely bag from Noleti Switzerland. When I went to the presentation of the new collection, I got the chance to choose one of those bags. And there it was, this beautiful bag! Love at first sight, I should say. The nude color is so perfect for all kind of outfits and the shape so suitable for both day and night. It's kind of my best friend right now! 

And you guys? Do you have something on your wardrobe that you really love and you just can't stop wearing it? 

_______

Français
Il a des habits capables de gagner notre coeur dés le moment qu'on les essaye. C'est le cas de ce magnifique haut en dentelle que j'ai déjà acheté au printemps et que j'ai beaucoup porté pendant toute cette saison. C'est aussi le cas de ce joli sac Noleti que je porte depuis quelques semaines sans arrêt. 

Je suis ce genre de personnes qui achète des vêtements parce que je les aime indépendamment de marques ou tendances. Généralement je les achète parce que je reconnais mon style dans ces pièces. 
Le haut en dentelle, j'ai trouvé quand j'étais à la recherche dans pantalon (que je n'ai pas trouvé d'ailleurs) mais quand je l'ai vu, ahhh, je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher de l'acheter. Il est si féminin et tellement moi du tissu au motif, je m'identifié! Je l'ai porté à fond cette saison. 

Une autre chose que j'ai beaucoup utilisé depuis que je l'ai reçu, c'est cet adorable sac Noleti Switzerland. Quand j'ai été à la présentation de la nouvelle collection, j'ai pu choisir un de leurs nouveaux sacs et j'ai tout de suite craqué pour celui-ci. La couleur nude est parfaite pour lier à tout genre de tenues et le design du sac est facilement modulable à une tenue de jour ou de soirée. Depuis que je l'ai, il est devenu mon meilleur ami. 

Et vous? Avez-vous des choses que vous aimez tellement que vous portez sans  cesse? 








Top - Vero Moda 
Jeans - Zara Old
Sandals - Store in Lyon 
Bag Noleti Switzerland 
Earrings - Six

27 comments:

  1. I love your top!!!!
    You are so beautiful in this photo's!!!
    In my case is a dress that I buy for the wedding of my sister with a big bow rose at the front. Actually it's to big but I love him so much!!!!
    By the way I love you're hair like this 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!

      Credits to my sister for the hair styling! =)

      kiss

      Delete
  2. Amazing and pretty look.

    Beijos
    http://www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que gira! As fotos estão lindas e gosto muito das sandálias! beijinho
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado Marisa! Além de lindas são incrivelmente confortáveis!

      beijo

      Delete
  4. Tão linda, o top é maravilhoso!

    Mil beijinhos,
    http://mimiswardrobe.blogs.sapo.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tão linda, adorei o look!
    As sandálias são tão lindas

    Beijinhos
    http://princesasemtiara.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado! E além de lindas são muito confortáveis! =)

      beijinho

      Delete
  6. Adorei o teu look, muito elegante...
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely top indeed but the rest of the outfit is very nice as well, the sandals are so cute ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/tuscany-my-name-is-lucca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutly stunning in here! Love the top so much!


    Xoxo
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mas que bonita! O top é lindíssimo, os sapatinhos também e a bolsa maravilhosa! Linda <3
    Beijinhos, The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts